Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"Falling" - Feeling Crafty


What’s up for Fall? You tell us!! CurtsyGirlsCBC@gmail.com

You know I love to get crafty! Here are a few things I found that I just LOVED for Fall.


Monogram a Pumpkin – I swear, I would monogram a toothbrush. This cool craft makes monogramming a pumpkin simple using products you can reuse next year!

Good Fall Wreath  – We all love a good wreath for a changing season! Personalize yours with extra items like initials or figurines for Fall!

Paper Pumpkin Craft – I liked this because it shows the basics of making 3-D pumpkins (in a few different sizes for decorating. Make a few and share with neighbors or friends!

CurtsyGirls Character Challenge – While making crafts for the season, do not forget to share your beautiful creations with those who are special to you. Ask Mom or Dad if you can make an extra craft and surprise those special folks in your life (perhaps it is even FOR Mom or Dad!)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment