Monday, August 19, 2013

BTS – Guest Blogger: Connor E.


Send us your back to school tips at CurtsygirlsCBC@gmail.com!!

 
One of my sweet CGs, Connor E., has just gone back to school and took the time to coach us through the BTS prepping and first day. I was delighted to receive her photos and tips!
 

Connor worked with her parents to get her “space” right…so she would have a special place for homework (and friends) when the school years started. I just loved it so much, it made me want to go visit her too!
 

After she got her space dolled up, she got her BTS clothes prepared. Connor’s mother and I have been life-long friends (I love you Ms. Paula!) and I have been receiving pictures for weeks. I have had the luxury of virtually “shopping” with Paula and Connor too. I picked my favorites to share with you too!

 
Some of you have not gone back to school yet, but Connor has just begun her first year of middle school.
 
Here she is!

Love. Love. Love.

Thank you for getting your BTS on with us, Connor! We love you.

CurtsyGirls Character Challenge: Sharing is caring. Share your school year with someone who lives far away – perhaps a grandparent or pen pal! Take pictures, write letters, send copies of good grades or writing samples. Have fun with it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment