Wednesday, September 4, 2013

BTS – “Getting Your Head Right”


Send us your back to school tips at CurtsygirlsCBC@gmail.com!!

I have been asked so many times about fun new hairstyles for this school year. I could simply not resist!! I looked a bunch of them up and am so excited to try them on TinyT! Here is one of her favorite looks (headband + bun = classic!).
 
 
This picture from this website really inspired me!!
 

Try this one.


These ones will be great for short or long hair.

Check out this YouTuber for more girly styles!
 
**Check out more 'Tween my Pinterest for others**

CurtsyGirls Character Challenge: Sometimes we get our head right with new hairstyles but sometimes we have to “get our head right” by paying more attention to what we think about. If you find yourself thinking negative thoughts, now is a good time to focus on being more positive. Start by writing a positive note to yourself and putting it in a small picture frame by your bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment