Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Super-Cool Summer Crafts

I miss the days of summer school breaks. I wish I could go back in time to the days of long summer days. Growing up in North Carolina, the afternoons got SO HOT…so I spent most afternoons doing crafts. I thought I would pull together a few crafts that I would love to do with my CurtsyGirl and know you will love too!



-Here is a great tutorial for a wall art project* for a pre-back-to-school room makeover!
*I cringed a little when I saw that this project was being done on the carpet...so let's make sure all of these projects are done with a parent's supervisions.
-This tutorial is for some AWESOME bracelets. So many options and these can be switched up with a little extra creativity.
Do you have a bit of summer craftiness to share with us? Email us at CurtsyGirlsCBC@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment