Monday, June 24, 2013

Beautiful You

My sister, Avivah, recently wrote a wonderful blog. It really captured a lot of the issues that I struggled with while transforming into the woman I am. I specifically wanted to share for these purpose alone:

I want every CurtsyGirl to know that she is completely loved by God and was created, exactly like she is.

I want every CurtsyGirl to know that every single woman on earth finds fault with something about herself, it is the world's distraction so you will not know how absolutely beautiful you are because YOU are YOU.

I want every CurtsyGirl to know that comparing yourself to others will only be time wasted...you do not realize that they are likely wishing they had what you already have.

Please also check this out: There Can Never Be a More Beautiful You -Jonny Diaz

CurstyGirls Character Challenge: Be Your Very Best You!...and stop worrying about being anyone else other than you.

Dedicated to my tiny CurtsyGirl. There can never be a more beautiful you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment